Do you doubt your abilities, achievements or ideas? Do you experience low self-confidence, anxiety or feelings of inadequacy? Do you dwell on past mistakes or not feel ‘good enough’? These are the tell tale signs of Imposter Syndrome. This brand new workshop, available on the 21st of March 2020, will enable you to:
- Learn how to separate your negative emotions from the facts.
- Learn to capitalise on your strengths and accept your weaknesses.
- Begin to understand and appreciate the value of failure.
- Develop positive self-talk that promotes and builds your self-confidence.
- Explore your personal experience of impostor syndrome with others and understand the root causes gaining better perspectives.
- Celebrate your abilities and begin to enjoy and benefit from self-development.
This webinar is priced at just £30.00. Make that important change today and book you place now.
Combat Imposter Syndrome and Capitalise on your Strengths – Saturday the 21st of March 2020 at 9am – 11.30am. This course is online and easily accessible. On payment you will receive the link to join the course shortly before the event.