New Workshop – Combat Imposter Syndrome and Capitalise on your strengths
Do you doubt your abilities, achievements or ideas? Do you experience low self-confidence, anxiety or feelings of inadequacy? Do you dwell on past mistakes or not feel ‘good enough’? These are the tell tale signs of Imposter Syndrome. This brand new workshop, available on the 7th of December 2019, will enable you to:
- Learn how to separate your negative emotions from the facts.
- Learn to capitalise on your strengths and accept your weaknesses.
- Begin to understand and appreciate the value of failure.
- Develop positive self-talk that promotes and builds your self-confidence.
- Explore your personal experience of imposter syndrome with others and understand the root causes gaining better perspectives.
- Celebrate your abilities and begin to enjoy and benefit from self-development.
This webinar is priced at just £30.00. Make that important change today and book you place now.
Combat Imposter Syndrome and Capitalise on your Strengths – Saturday the 7th of December at 9am – 11.30am.